There are so many different streaming services in play that it’s impossible to keep track of them all, but we find it’s good to at least be aware of what’s *leaving* the ones you’re subscribing to. This way you can make sure to knock things off your list before they’re gone.
On that note, a couple hundred movies will be leaving HBO Max in April 2023, including several that horror fans may want to watch before they can no longer be found on there.
That list of horror movies leaving HBO Max next month includes James Wan’s Malignant, as well as last year’s holiday horror movie Adult Swim Yule Log (don’t miss that one!).
Here’s all the horror leaving HBO Max in April 2023…
- Adult Swim Yule Log (aka The Fireplace)
- Malignant, 2021 (HBO)
- Blade, 1998
- Blow Out, 1981 (HBO)
- Deep Blue Sea, 1999
- Devil’s Due, 2014 (HBO)
- Disturbing Behavior, 1998 (HBO)
- Final Destination, 2002
- Frailty, 2001 (HBO)
- I Am Legend, 2007
- Interview with the Vampire, 1994
- King Kong, 1933
- Little Shop of Horrors, 1986
- Misery, 1990
- Nightmare Alley, 2021
- Nothing But Trouble, 1991 (HBO)
- Poltergeist, 1982
- Se7en, 1995
- Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, 2012 (HBO)
- Snakes on a Plane, 2006
- Twilight Zone: The Movie, 1983 (HBO)
- What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?, 1962
- The Witches of Eastwick, 1987
- The Witches, 1990
This article was originally published by Bloody-disgusting.com. Read the original article here.